Natural remedies for colds
To escape from the common cold, it is better to useNatural means. Grandmother's recipes very well help not only to heal, when the disease already triumphs in your body, but also to prevent this horror. Using these recipes at the first signs of the disease, you can Avoid disease.
Funds based on essential oils - are very effective, their effect is felt instantly, after a couple of hours unpleasant symptoms decrease, the patient feels vivacity. Try using these Natural means - you will be shocked by the result, in the pharmacy do not buy so potent drugs that will be completely harmless to your body.
Natural remedies for colds
Balm based on essential oils
- 1/4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of beeswax
- 25-30 drops of ethereal eucalyptus oil
- 20 to 25 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 10-15 drops of lavender oil
- Warm up the olive oil and beeswax in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Wax should melt, the constituents mix evenly.
- Continuing to stir, add gradually essential oils - a few drops ..
- When all the oils are mixed with beeswax, splitMass on small jars - when the mixture is solidified, it will become firm. So choose jars from creams, small glass jars from a children's food with a cover will well approach.
Store the mixture in a dry, cool place. This balsam has a very good warming effect due to essential oils. You can smear his chest and back with a cough, nose and nasal sinuses with a cold and sinusitis. To remove the temperature, the balm can be applied to the feet. Taking a small amount of miracle balm and placing it in hot water, you can make inhalation - bend over the water, covered in a towel. It cures cough even with chronic bronchitis.
Pay attention: you can not use this balm to people with allergies and bronchial asthma.
Important: do not use balm for children under three years of age - essential oils are dangerous for babies and small children, getting into the respiratory tract, they can cause bronchospasm, the child can suffocate.
Grandmother's cough syrup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Mix all 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Slightly warm, but in no case bring to a boil - honey and lemon lose their medicinal properties at high temperature.
- Pour the syrup on the bottles. Keep it in the refrigerator, shelf life - up to 3 months!
This syrup is very simple, but it helpsTo strengthen immunity and cope with a cough. If you start getting sick, you can drink a whole bottle of this syrup with tea - you immediately feel better. Shake and mix the syrup before use.
Therapeutic balm for use in the shower
- 1 tbsp. Baking soda
- 6 cupcake molds
- 1/3 cup water
- A few drops of essential oil of rosemary
- A few drops of ethereal eucalyptus oil
- A few drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix the water with the soda. Fill the cake molds with a half of the soda, add the essential oils to the mixture - the quantity as desired. If you love the fragrance more forcefully, drip the oil generously.
- Now add the rest of the soda by filling the molds to the brim. Bake flavored cupcakes in the oven at an average temperature of 20 minutes.
- When the muffins cool, take them out of shape andShifted into a plastic bag on the fastener, these are used to freeze products. To enhance the flavor of cupcakes, you can drip a couple drops of oil on the already baked miracle buns.
You can shower with these fragrantCupcakes along with shower gel - very useful in diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Will get inhalation while taking a shower! In addition, if you have a temperature, a shower with essential oils will cool you, give vivacity.
These recipes are valuable in that they do not contain anyChemical additives, but at the same time - they work. Try them this winter, let the insidious colds bypass your house the tenth way! Using natural means, you keep your health and yourself close to people, do not neglect the recipes of nature.
Tell all your relatives about these recipes with essential oils - show your concern!