Combining yoga and pilates
If you do not like to go to training and wantTo study at home, then yoga or pilates will perfectly suit you. Do not know what to choose? Then do simple homework with elements of both health systems.
These popular fitness areas are focused on healing and general strengthening of the body. We suggest you pay attention to the ideal Training complex, Which we compiled. It will help you to relieve tension, make the joints more flexible, align the spine and improve muscle tone. Give training only 10 minutes a day and soon you will notice a positive result.
Exercise from yoga and pilates
- Lie on your back, lift your legs up and hold them underAngle of 90 °. Put your hands behind your head and lift the body a little. When the body is at an angle of 20 °, fix the body in this position for a few seconds, and then slowly lower it. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- In the "on the back" position, lift one leg up. Connect your hands to the lock behind your head. Try to reach out with the opposite elbow to the knee. Repeat this exercise 10 times, alternating the left and right legs.
- Place your arms just under your shoulders. Straighten your legs and put on good socks in the floor. The body should be from one leg to the head on one level and make a straight line. In no case do not sag back. Stand in this position for as long as possible.
- Lie on your back. Lift the body at the same time and drag it to the knees bent. In this case, the palms should look up.
- Do the exercise strap on your hands. Then try to bend one knee and get them to the elbow. Then repeat to the other leg. Run 10 times for each.
- Lying on your back, stretch your legs and pull your socks offYourself. Simultaneously lift the body 30 degrees and tear off the legs from the floor. Stay in this position for as long as possible. Then sink slowly to the floor. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
If you do these simple exercisesEvery day, you will notice how quickly your health will improve, the pain in your knees will pass and the muscle tone will increase. Such activities will also help you to cheer up.
Share this versatile set of exercises with friends.