Color of human urine
Analysis of urine Allows you to learn valuable information about the state of the human body and in time to identify various types of pathology.
The therapist from the UK cris-Within the framework of the telecast this morning told that to get a lot of information about the state of your health you can not leave home, only looking closer to Color of urine.
Dr. Steele demonstrated several test tubes to liquids of different colors and explained how important each shade of urine is.
Color of human urine
The doctor also noted that it is very important in assessingColor of urine to remember about what food, drinks or medicines could affect it. For example, beets and red berries give the liquid a corresponding reddish tinge, Multivitamins, Containing retinol, make the urine bright yellow or orange, the laxative leads to a darkening ...
- Clean, almost Colorless urine Is a sign that the person is normal with the water balance. Also it can be a consequence of taking diuretics (diuretics).
- Rich yellow More often in the mornings and speaks about increasedThe content of toxins. During the night, the kidneys work to remove all unnecessary substances from the body. If such color keeps urine throughout the day - it's a signal that the body is dehydrated!
- Dark yellow urine Often a sign of liver disease. You can also expect the appearance of jaundice in the skin and eyes.
- Urine of light red color - the most alarming signal (of course, if a personDid not eat any bright red products). This color is often a symptom of the inflammatory process in the kidneys, urethra or bladder, a sign of cystitis ... it is better not to delay the trip to the hospital.
- Red urine May indicate the presence of kidney stones or swelling. A person with such a color of urine is dehydrated to the extreme, he should immediately consult a doctor.
Dr. Steele advised to fix the color of urine even before it is directly in the toilet, and use for this purpose the collection of urine in a container.
Of course, that only the color of urine is an accurate diagnosisNot put! Transparency, presence of sediment, foam and so on are of great importance ... color is, first of all, an occasion to pay attention to one's drinking regime and, if there are any suspicions, to turn to a medical institution.