The advantages of stretching
Stretching Is a system of exercises aimed atStretching ligaments and muscles, as well as increasing the flexibility of the body. Stretching exercises are useful and necessary for everyone, regardless of age and degree of development of flexibility. This kind of fitness is a part of health gymnastics.
Have you ever dreamed of a beautiful posture,Wanted to get rid of back pain and fatigue, and also feel a surge of energy? Then stretching is what you need! To get a good result and not to hurt yourself, you need to know, How to properly stretch.
Golden rules of stretching
- Before you start stretching the muscles, you must be sure to warm up. It is good for this run, squats, exercises on an exercise bike and jumping with a skipping rope.
- Do stretching slowly and carefully. In no case do not spring.
- Breathe deeply and do not hold your breath. It is best to breathe calmly. During a short break between exercises, you can take a deep breath and make a full exhalation.
- Do not chase after fast results. Do not bring yourself to the sensation when the pain becomes acute. You should feel a slight strain.
- Relax when doing stretching. You can even close your eyes to get a feeling of additional relaxation.
- The holding time of each posture should be about 20 seconds.
- The correctness of the exercise is more important than how much you stretch your muscles and joints.
- Slows down in our body the processes associated with aging;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Gives the body energy;
- Makes the figure more slender;
- Leads the muscles into tonus;
- Increases the flexibility of the joints;
- Is an excellent prophylaxis against the deposition of salts;
- Improves posture;
- Reduces the risk of injury while practicing other sports;
- Relieves stress;
Stretching Will bring a tangible result only if they combine with other types of physical activity. Training should be regular and energetic, then they will bring you good results.
Share this information about stretching with your friends! Perhaps they will also want to do it in their spare time.