A technique for restoring vision
Everyone knows that if you do not use it for a long timeA certain group of muscles, then they weaken. For example, if a person, having injured his leg, immediately sits in a wheelchair, then with the passage of time his legs will begin to refuse.
The same story and with the muscles that surround Lens of the eye. If you wear glasses and will not be engaged in eye gymnastics, your vision will constantly deteriorate. These muscles, like everyone else, need exercises and exercises.
Restoration of vision
- It is necessary to avoid a heavy load on the eyes and preferably sleep during the day (or at least rest - close your eyes for several minutes every 2-3 hours).
- It is necessary to do exercises for the eyes, which consists of 16 exercises.
- Completely abandon the glasses.
- Do eye massage at special points.
The tips of the index and middle fingers are easyPush on the eyeballs 8 times. Do this so that the massage does not cause you painful sensations. Then use the pads of the index fingers to press the indicated points 2 times.
- You need to get up before sunrise, and go to bed at 22:00.
- You need to look more often during the walk.
- To observe a diet (to exclude from a diet fat, flour, fried, salty, smoked). Constantly drink carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil and eat blueberries.
- Rinse your eyes with warm water.
- Do not use the computer after seven in the evening.
- do Indian exercise "Trataka" for the restoration of vision.
- Relax, relax and listen to Indian ragas.
- Avoid heavy physical exertion and stress.
This technique has helped many not only significantlyImprove, but even completely restore the eyesight. Do not waste time and do not run your problem - start the process of restoring your eyesight right now. And tell your friends about the existence of this technique!