How to remove the tick with a syringe
Mites - very dangerous parasites that lie in wait for us in nature and are carriers of serious diseases.
In folk medicine there are several well-known methods Extraction of ticks At home: twist the insect with thread or tweezers, or drop a little oil on it to get it out by itself.
Both these methods are fraught with danger, since there is a riskTo leave a tick in the mite inside and the probability of ejecting a large amount of poison by a parasite is great. Our editors have prepared for you another method that is used by the people.
How to remove a tick with a syringe
When you go on a hike, throw in the medicine cabinet syringe. If you get a tick tucked under your skin, and you're far from civilization, then this tool can save your life.
- Now, take the syringe.
- Cut the top, it is desirable to do it smoothly.
- It should turn out to be such an adaptation.
- Press it to the place where the mite climbed. To get a vacuum, you can grease the edges with cream.
- Now pull the plunger of the syringe. The tick must come out on its own.
- With this method, poisonous substances, injected with a tick, also come out. It is advisable to apply a disinfectant to the place of introduction of the tick.
- In the same way, you can use a bottle or jar, having previously held it over a lighter or match.
The mite will come out, but there will be left on the skinA small hematoma. But it is better to get a bruise than to catch a dangerous disease. And even better - be careful and try to wear clothes that will not allow the mite to get to the skin!
And tell your friends about this method!