Effect of nuts on the body
Many of us just adore nuts. Each type has its own unusual taste, which can not be confused with anything. Information that nuts are useful for memory and Brain activity, Has been known to us since childhood.
We suggest that you learn more interesting facts about the effect of the most popular types of nuts on the body. Choose a suitable product in the diet!
Use of nuts
- In hazelnuts there is a large amount of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for the beauty and health of the skin, nails and hair.
He also improves the activity of the brain. Nutritionists recommend using hazelnuts in their raw form.
- The biggest nuts on the planet are coconut. They are not only delicious, but also contain vitamins of group B, macro- and microelements in large quantities.
The use of these nuts has a beneficial effect on the immune system, vision, digestion and thyroid gland. Coconut milk has a rejuvenating effect.
- "Smiling nuts," that is, pistachios, are low-calorie. In them there is a shock dose of vitamins and minerals.
Daily norm of nuts - no more than 15 pieces. They are used not only as a snack for beer, but also for the treatment of problems with the respiratory tract and digestive system. As well as in toxicosis in pregnant women and to increase potency in men.
- many people believe Brazilian nut The most delicious. It is very useful for the body. Just two nuts a day, and you will get a daily dose of selenium. Brazil nuts give vitality. Nutritionists say that this product can reduce the risk of heart and cancer.
- If you have problems with the cardiovascular system, eat at least 50 grams of almonds a day. This nut contains potassium, iron and phosphorus.
- About the benefits of pine nuts, he wrote Avicenna. This nut must necessarily be eaten by children, since it contains arginine. It is very important for a growing organism. Those who are overweight should stop using it.
- Walnut is revered in the Caucasus as Sacred tree. Its fruits contain tannic substances, essential amino acids and minerals. Walnut is great for people who have problems with the nervous system, heart and stomach.
Probably, many were surprised, why there is no peanut in the list? But because peanuts are a bean, not a nut. But here is some more information about him.
In the world there are more than 70 types of peanuts,Which is an excellent antioxidant. It has a beneficial effect on sight and hearing. It is also used for industrial purposes for the manufacture of plastics, glues and synthetic threads.
Share this useful information with your friends. Most likely, they will be interested in learning something new!