Exercises to strengthen the back
backache - scourge of our time, because so many peopleForced to constantly sit in the workplace without getting up. Well, if it is possible to sit at the computer in the correct position, this reduces the burden on the back.
Competently organized place for sitting -The first step to getting rid of back pain. It is also very important to take charge, which will strengthen the muscles of the back. Because of weak, poorly trained muscles, there are uncomfortable sensations - the back does not withstand tension.
The proposed complex of 7 exercises should be performed every day, giving it only 20 minutes. With this training you can Pump the back muscles At home, without resorting to exercises with weighting. Be proud of your strong back and forget about the pain!
Exercises for the muscles of the back
- Lie down on the floor, bend your leg in the knee and press it against your chest. Stay in this position, feeling how the muscles of the waist are stretched for 20 seconds. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
- Lunge forward, leaning on the knee to allWeight. Stay in a tense position for 20 seconds, feel how your back is leveling. Repeat for the other leg. Do not worry if you hear a crunch - the back comes back to normal after an unnatural position, the vertebrae fall into place.
- Straighten up, stand upright. One leg bend in the knee and press it to the buttock. Froze in this position for 20 seconds. Feel how strained not only the muscles of the back, but also the hips. Repeat this for the other leg.
- Tie the shins and stretch forward and up, feelingTension in the lower back. Repeat this action 3 times for 20 seconds. If you have problems with the sciatic nerve, consult a doctor before performing the exercise.
- Lie on your back. Right hand, turn to the right, bend your right leg in the knee and turn to the left. The head is also desirable to turn to the right, but if it's difficult - look to the left side. Stay in this position for 20 seconds, repeat with the other leg.
- Lie on your back, raise your right foot up, keeping it straight. Stay in this position for 20 seconds. Stretch not only the muscles of the legs, but also the muscles of the back. Repeat with the other leg.
- Come to the wall, well set your hands on it. Slowly move away, keeping your body parallel to the floor and straightening your back. Hold in a level position for 20 seconds.
While performing this wonderful chargingFor the back you need to remember the right breathing. Stretching muscles, breathe deeply and leisurely. Performing these exercises, you will avoid the intervertebral hernia and get rid of the pain in the lower back, which sometimes so exhausts. The main thing - practice regularly! A strong and healthy back will greatly improve the quality of your life and help you stay cheerful longer.
Let the weak back muscles stay in the past! Strengthen the body with pleasure and do not forget to attach to it your friends - tell them about these exercises.