Training for buttocks
A beautiful figure can not be imagined without rounded, convex, but Tight Buttocks. This part of the body requires close attention during sports - the muscles of the thighs and buttocks are insidious and not very amenable to correction, if you do not use weighting during the training.
But this does not mean that the pope andMake your legs much slimmer at home impossible! The complex proposed below will quickly lead to the muscle tone of your thighs, make them elastic and strong.
All you need is a pair of dumbbells, a yoga mat and an irresistible desire to be better. Remember that Leg muscles - the largest group of muscles. Loading them, you train and heal the whole body!
Training for buttocks
- Incomplete squat on one leg. Repeat 15 times for each leg. Over time, the number of squats can be increased, but for the first week of classes this is enough.
- 15 shallow squats with widely spaced legs. Make sure that your back is straight. Fix the feet in one position, the socks should look in opposite directions.
- Lifting of a flat foot, 15 repetitions. With your hands on the floor, make sure that your back is in a straight position, but not very tight. In this position it is easy to injure.
- Lifting the legs and hands from the prone position on the abdomen. Repeat 15 times. Performing the exercise, pay attention to the fact that the muscles of the hips should contract - raise your legs as high as possible.
- Lifting of the knee bent at the knee. Repeat 15 times for each leg. Do not take your hands off the floor.
- Incomplete squat with dumbbells in his hands, 15 times. Squat shallow, delaying for a few seconds in the most tense position.
- Exercise to strengthen the arms and back muscles - to work on the buttocks, hands should be prepared for training with dumbbells. Lifting dumbbells to the chest level 15 times.
- Lifting dumbbell from behind, repeat 15 times.
- Stretching the muscles of the thighs. Lifting dumbbells in a semi-bent position, 15 times. Buttocks a little back and keep tight all the time, while doing this exercise.
- Dilution of hands to the sides from incomplete squat, repeat 15 times. This exercise strengthens the muscles of the back, but is also very useful for the buttocks. Place emphasis on the muscles of your legs, spreading your arms.
- Lifting dumbbells on elongated arms, 15 times. Training your arms, keep your feet dressed.
- Lifting feet with dumbbells in weight. Repeat 15 times for each leg. Try to keep the balance by doing this exercise.
- Lift and spread your arms out to the sides, repeat 15 times.
- Lifting arms with dumbbells alternately from a half-bent position. Control your back, it should always be straight! Repeat 15 times.
- Crouching on one leg, alternating with a leg lift. Repeat 15 times for each leg. Lifting your foot, make sure that your foot is parallel to the floor.
- Lifting dumbbells from a prone position. Repeat 15 times.
- Mixing and breeding hands with dumbbells at the chest level. Keep your legs elevated, in a semi-bent position.
To be in shape, you need first of allTrain your will power! But it's only necessary to start practicing, as you can not resist the sport fever - the effect obtained during the lesson will motivate you to move on towards perfection.
Complex for Pumped up priests - what is worth sending to your best friend. Be sure to share these useful exercises with girls!