Project "Eat and Run"
When a person eats a chocolate cake or drinks coffee with sugar, He often does not even think about how many calories he consumes. And this oh, how many. To burn them later, you need to work hard. So interesting calculations have been made.
Find out how many kilometers you need to run toBurn calories from eaten food and drink. For calculations, the average parameters were taken: weight 65 kilograms and running at a speed of 10 kilometers per hour.
How much calories burned
- To burn calories from a cup of instant coffee without sugar, you need to run 420 m.
- Green apple of medium size
- Sandwich with red caviar without oil
- Boiled egg
- Small bar milky way
- A small cupcake weighing 35 grams
- Two candies "Ferrero Roshe"
- Cob of boiled corn
- Sweet curd cheese weighing 50 grams
- Mars bar
- Little kitkat
- 50 grams of sweet peanuts
- Twix - record among bars
- A pack of toasts weighing 60 grams
- Wand kosinaka weighing 56.5 grams
- Alpen gold with hazelnuts and raisins
- The most high-calorie product on the list is a chocolate cupcake weighing 125 grams.
After viewing these photos you will begin to wonder when you will have the last 5 products from this list, whether it is worth it. But even if you Eat right, Running will not hurt you. Even, on the contrary, will give a lot of advantages for the organism.
Do sports, eat healthy food and share this interesting information with your friends!