How to make luminous shelves
It turns out, making magical glowing shelves at home is very easy. Mat brown, a designer working on the development of modern jewelry, reveals the secret of this original Interior details. A tempting idea, is not it?
"so simple!" Will share with you a detailed instruction, through which you will do the same beauty without any difficulty!
- To begin with, you will need a piece of wood with a relief surface, because the wooden notches, knots and cracks of interesting shape look very interesting.
- Now you need to make a special mixture of resin.
- In order for the miracle regiment to acquire a characteristic glow, it is necessary to add Pigmented resin. It is the pigment that will give the surface shine.
- That's how this unusual mixture will look like. magic!
- So that the mixture does not pour out through the cracks, one side needs to be sealed with tape.
- When processing the surface of the shelf, make sure that it is level.
- Starting the fill, watch that nothing spreads.
- To go to the next step, wait a couple of days. Let the mixture of resin well absorbed.
- The next stage is grinding. When everything dries, you can remove the tapes and gently grind the surface.
- After finishing the grinding, cut the shelf with the lacquer-fixer in 8-9 layers.
- When the shelf is completely dry, boldly catch it and enjoy an unusual look.
- In the dark the regiment will shine!
- Shelves never happen much. You can create a wonderful exposition from them. Now you have your own home planetarium!
That's all, now you just need to think carefully about what to place on such interesting shelves. Let your house add magic and Coziness!! Was this bright idea inspired by you?
Tell your friends - let them also appreciate it.