Glass of a glass bottle
This simple instruction will help you create from the ordinary Glass bottle New thing tableware. Glass, vase, glass ashtray, candlestick - the space for imagination opens wide. And most importantly, it's simple and fun. Let's get started!
A glass from a glass bottle
You will need
- 100% cotton cord
- Lighter refill liquid
- One or more bottles of thick glass
- First you need to take the cord and wrap it around the bottle.
- Immerse the piece of rope that wrapped the bottle in the lighter fluid.
- Put the bottle back into the loop and hold it horizontally. Light the cord and make sure that the flame burns evenly over the entire length of the rope.
- Now you just need to put the bottle under cold water. It will split exactly into two parts.
- Using an abrasive paper, gently smoothen the sharp edges.
- What beautiful glasses have turned out!
So interesting glassware Decorate any table. You can make a vase this way. Experiment, I'm sure you can come up with something interesting! Tell your friends about this wonderful experience.