How to make a garden near the house
This is how a small garden near the house looks like. Quite an unremarkable sight, but if you think about how it all began - you are amazed how much effort is invested in it. An incredible amount of manipulation is needed to get fresh green for breakfast. Look again at this Plot near the house. The idea of a million!
How to arrange a garden near the house
- Here's what the site looked like at first, just ordinary wooden blocks:
- In the city the land is not suitable for growing vegetables, therefore the gardener's blocks filled with fertile soil.
- When the seeds sprouted, the owner of a small plantation established a supporting system near the shoots.
- The main secret of success is a powerful irrigation system.
- The fences that protect the garden from young children and pets are a necessary part for a successful harvest.
- The first to grow arugula!
- Spinach, growing near the house - what a luxury.
- Beets grew small, but what a bright!
- Radish grown in such conditions is very useful. However, like other plants that were not treated with chemicals.
- Bouquet of selected home-made carrots.
- what a beauty!
- Vegetables so much that a happy gardener decided to give them away! No one has missed such a tempting offer.
- Traditionally, onion is one of the main crops of the site near the house.
- Sweet green peas matured on time.
- This plant is still immature, by the autumn it will turn orange and very beautiful. I love physalis ...
- A solid harvest of cucumbers also pleased the gardener enthusiast.
- Small peppers look more like an ornamental plant.
- One tomato is completely ripe, the other four let them hang on a branch ...
- From such a beautiful flower and turns a pumpkin.
- Flowers will never be superfluous on any part of the earth.
- The view of the neighboring plot is depressing compared to the luxuriant vegetable garden above ...
- Maybe the neighbors will be inspired by the ideas of a successful gardener and change the appearance of their plantings.
Did you also want to have such a neat and useful garden near your house? Tell your friends about this inspirational article!