10 principles of Buddhism
Zen philosophy Very far from the Slavic, the differences are easy to notice right away. Russian people are used to suffer, are in a depressed position and always decide - who is the creature trembling, and who has the right.
Zen Buddhism So it differs from the Slavic morality that they have everything much easier. For someone Zen - emptiness, for someone - harmony, someone is completely alien to these principles ... but it's useful to everyone to read them!
Principles of Buddhism
- To love a person means not to interfere in his personal life! Do not break the holy of holies - the boundaries of the inner world of a loved one.
- Only by giving, you get.
- live here and now.
- All your troubles from the fact that you completely forgot that you need to live. You began to engage in activities that have nothing to do with life.
- Accept things as they are. Accept yourself as you are.
- If you are rich, do not think about it, if you are poor, do not take your poverty seriously.
- Make a lot of mistakes - not scary. Do not make the same mistake twice. This is development. <Li freedom is the highest value. If love does not give you freedom - it's not love.</ Li>
- Each teaches someone else how it should be, and no one seems satisfied.
- You are a very big fan of creating Problems… understand that! Miraculously, the problems evaporate.
Let these principles of Buddhism expand your horizons. Complicate the world is so characteristic of all of us, but is it worth it? It is much better to be in harmony with yourself and others.
Share these basic Zen Buddhist theses with your close people!