Ideas for making snowflakes
Approaching New Year's holidays, Which means that it's time to remember how to cut snowflakes. Snowflakes are the fastest way to create a festive atmosphere in a house. I adore these simple paper works of art!
in order to Cut a snowflake, You only need a desire, scissors and paper. If you have already forgotten how this is done, I offer you a little instruction and some creative ideas for snowflakes.
How to make a snowflake
Create a snowflake from the folding paper. To get a hexagonal workpiece, from which you will make a snowflake, take a square sheet of paper.
- Fold the square diagonally.
- To form the middle of the lateral side of the triangle.
- Connect the vertex of the triangle to the intended middle and mark the fold line. Then unfold the workpiece to a triangle.
- Now we need the middle of the longest side of the triangle.
- Connect the middle of the lateral side with the point lying on the marking line obtained in point 3. The fold line must pass through the middle of the base of the triangle.
- Connect the longest side of the triangle with the fold line obtained in paragraph 5.
- Cut off excess paper on the specified line.
- The resulting triangle folded in half. The workpiece is completely ready and you can start creating a snowflake. The sharpest angle of the workpiece will be the center of the snowflake.
To add color, you can use colorPaper or paint them in different colors. You need only a little imagination, and your house will turn into a castle of the snow queen! Now you can safely Master class on making snowflakes.
Share these New Year ideas with your friends!