Flowers in glycerin
Flowers are so beautiful, without any doubt, theyLike everyone. But when the flowers fade, it becomes sad - the fading beauty reminds that everything goes on in life. It is very unfortunate when the bouquets lose their attractive appearance.
With the help of glycerine, you can make the life of beautiful plants eternal. Without jokes, it is. This method is real magic, the magnificence of such a product is amazing. Flowers in glycerin Very much help you in a situation where you Do not know what to give, - from such a gift anyone will be delighted. A flower souvenir made by own hands will look like an expensive detail of an interior from an elite store.
How to make flowers in glycerin
You will need
- Transparent containers (plastic or glass, with a cover, are better low and wide, as small florets will float up)
- Flowers with thick leaves and stems
- In cleanly washed containers to fold flowers in any order. Pre-cut the stems and split their ends - so that the magical solution penetrates the plants better.
- Prepare the solution: boil the water with glycerin in a proportion of 3: 1. wait until the solution has cooled to room temperature.
- Fill the solution with a container.
- If after pouring you do not like the arrangement of flowers, correct them with a stick or tweezers.
- Close the lid tightly. The lid can be decorated with ribbons, raffia, cloth, dried flowers - the more you like. You can decorate the capacity with a linen cloth soaked in essential oil ... do not limit your imagination!
- In 2 weeks, when the flowers were soakedGlycerin, the solution can become cloudy - from pollen, flower juice. You can drain the solution, rinse the flowers (the smell can be unpleasant) and pour again with the same liquid. Further the flowers will remain unchanged!
The beauty of these flowers is fascinating. I would gladly receive such a gift, and you?
Blimey! Now you know how to make the enchanting Hand-made from natural flowers, It's very simple and so interesting. A magical live bouquet can be made with a child, you can give it to almost any holiday. In this way it will be possible to preserve a bouquet especially dear to the heart ...
Good luck to you in your creative endeavors. Let everything that you do will turn out perfectly! Share this article about the eternal life of flowers with your loved ones.