The 20 minute rule
Often the achievement of goals seems like somethingImpossible, but to realize a dream in life is real enough. There is a strategy that will help you achieve your goal, starting with performing small steps daily. it is called The art of small steps. This theory includes the rule of 20 minutes, which I'll tell you about today.
The essence of this rule is that you do not have to climb right out of your skin to accomplish your goal, but you can start giving it everything 20 minutes daily. This period of time can be tolerated, even if you do not want to do it. This rule is a great way to deal with laziness and it greatly improves motivation!
20 minutes rule
- Spend 20 minutes a day doing sports, and you will not worry about your health.
- Spend 20 minutes a day cleaning your house, and you'll forget about the mess.
- 20 minutes a day to increase concentration, and you do not know what a creative crisis is.
- Find 20 minutes a day to listen to your husband or wife, and you will not worry about your relationship.
- Spend 20 minutes a day listening to yourself and keeping personal records, and you will forget about the lack of ideas.
- Allocate 20 minutes a day to work on creating sources of income, and you will not worry about your own financial well-being.
- Find 20 minutes to rest, and you will forget about fatigue.
- Spend 20 minutes a day reading a useful book, and you will certainly become an expert.
If you put everything off for later, then this rule will help you Get rid of laziness. Giving only 20 minutes a day, even an unloved business, you will increase your chances of success in any endeavor. It is only necessary to begin and great accomplishments await you. be sure!
Share this rule of achievement with your friends!