Little Christmas Tree
Small cute decorations - indispensable attributes New Year's holidays. The smaller and more accurate the details, the better they look in the decoration of the festive room or the table.
You can create beautiful tiny Christmas trees by yourself, using the available materials. A trifle, but nice! You can attract children to this entertaining lesson - they will help you with admiration new Year decoration For inchwatch. so, let's begin!
How to make a small Christmas tree
You will need
- Thin paper (from a shoebox, tracing paper, thin scrap paper)
- Pin (the longer the pin - the bigger the Christmas tree)
- Glue glitter of the right color
- A piece of cork
- Paper should be cut into strips of different widths - from the thinnest, about 0.3 cm, at equal intervals increasing the width to about 1 cm.
- Each cut striped cut into squares.
- Gradually, chopping together on 3-5 squares, string them on a pin.
- Between the tiers can be laid different beads - so the Christmas tree will be more magnificent and interesting.
- After assembly, insert a pin into the cork so that the Christmas tree does not fall apart. All the irregularities trim the scissors so that the tree is neat.
- The right piece of cork is painted in the right color, decorate the Christmas tree with glitter. The bottom of the stand can be sprinkled with beads.
That's what a tiny beauty you got! Such a Little christmas tree Can serve as a decoration for a table, a large Christmas tree, if you tie a lace to it, and even a gift - the dimensions allow you to easily place it on a large box.
Show imagination, supplementing this simple way of creating a Christmas tree with your ideas. Preparation for the holidays is always a joy, let your mood be fabulous!
Herringbone is small, but very cute! Show your friends how to make this - the new year is coming soon.