Wreath of Christmas balls
You want to decorate your house before the New Year holidays and do not even know where to start? You can make a wonderful Wreath of Christmas balls And hang it on the door or in any other corner of the house.
Its production will take you no more than 10 minutes, and the result will surpass all your expectations!
New Year's wreath
You will need
- 1 hanger made of wire
- 50-80 Christmas balls (depending on the size of the hanger)
- First, bend the hanger so that a circle turns out, on which you can hang the balls. To make a perfect circle, you can use a bucket as a form.
- Then untwist the top of the hanger so that you can hang the balls on the wire.
- Now thread the Christmas balls. If you want to get a certain pattern, do not forget to alternate them.
- When you finish, press the top of the hanger.
- Then choose which side will be the front and make a ribbon from the ribbons on that side.
On this video you can see more detailed instructions for making such a New Year's wreath:
Here is an amazing festive wreath! It is ideal for an entrance door in quality Christmas decoration. Or, if you have a fireplace, it will look good on it.
Show your friends this interesting New Year's idea!