How easy it is to fall in love
Arthur aron - psychologist, who 20 years ago had a terrific experiment. In his laboratory, he invited strangers to an early man and woman, who offered to answer 36 questions.
People should have Speak sincerely, Empathizing with each other. After discussing the issues, the couple looked each other in the eye for 4 minutes. It's amazing what happened after - in six months these people decided to get married!
The secret of this experience is that in answering such detailed, personal questions, People become open, vulnerable. General openness is very close. Having talked on such topics with a complete stranger and listening to him attentively, you will quickly gain his trust. In addition, these questions can be used in the therapy of relationships.
A couple that is separated from each other can quickly refresh their feelings with the help of a confidential conversation. Here is a list of these amazing questions.
Questions that will help fall in love
- Choosing from all around the world, whom would you invite to visit for dinner?
- Would you like to be famous? What would you like to become famous for?
- Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? why?
- What is the ideal day for you?
- When was the last time you sang alone with yourself? But for someone else?
- What would you choose: to save the body or mind of a 30-year-old in the next 60 years of his life?
- Do you have a secret premonition about how you will die?
- Name three common features that you and your partner have.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything in the course of your upbringing, what would it be?
- For 4 minutes, tell your partner the history of your life in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow by acquiring a certain quality or ability, which one?
- If the crystal ball could tell you the truth about your life, about the future or about something else, what would you like to know?
- Is there anything you've been dreaming of doing for a long time? Why did not you do it?
- Name the greatest achievement in your life.
- What do you value most in friends?
- What is your most cherished memory?
- The most terrible memory?
- If you knew that within one year you suddenly die, would you change anything in your current life? why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What role does love and attachment play in your life?
- Name the positive characteristics of your partner, about 5 points.
- How close are your family members? Do you think that your childhood was happier than most other people?
- What do you think about your relationship with your mother?
- Compose three true sentences beginning with "we". For example, "we are both in this room thinking about ...".
- Continue this phrase: "I would like to share with someone ...".
- What should a partner know about you with whom you want to become close friends?
- Tell your partner what you like best about him. Try to be extremely honest.
- Share with your partner the most unpleasant moment of your life.
- Remember when and from what you last cried.
- What thing seems so serious to you that you can not joke about it?
- If you were to die that night, what would you want to say important and to whom?
- Your house with all your property caught fire. After saving loved ones you have time to return to the house again and save one thing. What is this thing and why do you choose it?
- The death of any member of your family would hurt you the most? why?
- Share a personal problem and ask a partner to advise how to solve it.
- Tell me about your first love.
As Erich Fromm says in his book"The art of love" - love is not something easily accessible and random. Realizing their loneliness in this vast world, people tend to unite with someone who would understand and support them.
These issues are very well connected even to completely dissimilar people, because to think together about such important points means to get as close to each other as possible.
Conduct this experiment with your second half, and if it is not - it does not matter. By discussing such issues, you can very quickly Get close With someone who you like. Psychology is a magical science, it can work miracles!