Phrases that need to be spoken to a child
We talk with our children every day, but noticeDo you, what exactly do you tell your children? Most often you scold them or say that you are dissatisfied with them. This is wrong, because every wrong phrase can affect the whole life of your child: instill in him a lot of complexes and humiliate. Psychologist Elena Makarenko Offered 60 phrases and actions, which must be spoken and done for your child.
What is it worth telling children
- I love you.
- I love you no matter what.
- I love you even when you're mad at me.
- I love you, even when I'm angry with you.
- I love you, even when you are far away from me. My love is always with you.
- If I could choose any child on earth, I would still choose you.
- I love you as much as before the moon, around the stars and back.
- Thank you.
- I liked today to play with you.
- My favorite memory for the day when we are with you ...
- The history of his birth or adoption.
- About how you "gently" with him when he was a baby.
- The story of how you chose his name.
- About himself at his age.
- About how his grandparents met.
- What are your favorite colors.
- That sometimes it's hard for you, too.
- That when you hold his hand and squeeze it 3 times, it's a secret code that means "I love you".
- What is your plan.
- What are you doing now.
- His child in the car.
- That your child talks about his toys, and think about how important it is for him.
- A question from which it is clear that the child really needs your help.
- For one second longer than your patience allows.
- Feelings that are behind the words of your child.
- Why do you think this happened?
- What do you think it will be, a question from which it is clear that the child really needs your help if ...
- How do we find out?
- what are you thinking about?
- What is your most pleasant memory for the day?
- What do you think, what "it" tastes like?
- How to do something, instead of forbidding it.
- How to whistle in a blade of grass.
- How to shuffle cards, make a house of them.
- How to cut food.
- How to add laundry.
- How to look for information when you do not know the answer.
- Affection for your spouse.
- To observe the construction sites.
- To look at the birds.
- So that your child helps you cook.
- Go to some places together.
- Digging together in the mud.
- To perform tasks at the pace of your child.
- Just to sit with the child while he is playing.
Please your child
- Make a surprise and take it away in his room.
- Put the chocolate in the pancakes.
- Lay out a meal or snack in the form of an emoticon.
- Make some sound effects when you help him to do something.
- Play with him on the floor.
- Your thoughts on how it should be.
- Your need to be right.
- Look at the child with kind eyes.
- Smile when your child enters the room.
- Reciprocate when the child touches you.
- The attitude of the contact before you say something (correct), so that the child really heard you.
- Give the child the opportunity to cope with their discontent (anger, anger) before helping him.
- Make a bath at the end of a long day.
- Choose the most favorite way to be kind to your child.
A child needs more love and less cries andDiscontent. If you were not indulged in such actions and words in your childhood, then let your child enjoy them! Make his childhood the happiest!