Quotations about education
Julia borysovna gippenreiter - doctorPsychological Sciences, Professor Mgu. M. Lomonosov, and she is also a very wise woman who can give good advice in the matter of raising children. Her knowledge will help Raise a happy child.
She shares her experience in a variety of scientific publications and in her lectures. We have collected for you 17 sayings of this wisest woman.
- Raising a child is not training.
Parents do not exist in order to develop conditioned reflexes in children.
- I do not like the verb "educate".
He is too often associated with suchActions, how to force, coerce, demand, control, verify. So it's better to say not "educates", but "grows up". Helps to grow. So that someday a child grows up and can live among other people on his own.
- Remember the fresco of Michelangelo: "God creates Adam. Their hands are about to meet; The powerful, muscular hand of the god rushes to the outstretched arm of Adam. Adult - the bearer of knowledge, wisdom, ethical principles. And he passes it all on to his child. "
- When a child has grown up and can live on his own, an adult should push his hand away. Because the hand of the child has already gained its own power. He is an individual, a person. Parental mission Is over. Then there are only their personal feelings for each other, their love, friendship between parents and the child.
- Education is Violence against the child. Every child has his own thinking process, his ownRate of development, growth. We can not interfere in this process, especially interfere with inaccurate. It means breaking it! Parents should be assistants: it's like a plant - it needs to be nourished, protected, and not pulled at the top, do not rush.
- disobedience - the only thing that a child can counter with the wrong treatment with it.
- Angry to get attention - very typical of children.
- Teenage fashion is like chicken pox - manyThe children pick it up and carry it in a more or less serious form, and after a couple of years they smile, looking back. But God forbid, parents at this time enter into a protracted conflict with their son or daughter.
- discipline Not before, but after the establishment of good relations, and only on the basis of them.
- Your child needs a negative experience,Of course, if he does not threaten his life or health. Allow the child to meet with the negative consequences of his actions (or his inaction). Only then will he grow up and become "conscious."
- Children often think that their parents are "ironFelixes ", simply because the parents are not used to talking about themselves. So it is so important to talk with the child about how we feel: "you know, it hurt me to hear it." He will make a conclusion himself. The main thing is to be sincere and not to manipulate his feelings.
- Self-evaluation of a child Measured by his deeds. I'm a good student - I'm good at it. I help my mother - I'm done. The child needs to be good to himself. And if this is not, if "I'm studying badly, my mother is angry with me," then it becomes very bad for him.
But a child can not live with a bad opinion of himself,It includes a self-rescue mechanism. As a dog curative grass, a teenager is looking for a place where he will receive approval, support, recognition. He is looking for somewhere an authoritative opinion, but from the bandit it comes from the father - he does not care.
- School as an organization is not interested in developing creative thinking and Independence of the child. It is built on top-down tasks,Programs, techniques. And requires unquestioning their implementation. In fact, the school is a laboratory for the manufacture of weak-willed people: a schoolboy by definition is forced. He is a performer.
- When the child is forced, intimidated, whenThe teacher says: "I will not transfer to the next grade" or "everyone has learned, and why are you so stupid?" - the child is filled with fear and a sense of inferiority. He has lost energy, the desire to do something. So parents have to make a choice: stand either on the side of the school, or on the side of the child.
Inspire - that's the task of an adult. If the school does not, then parents should do it, at least the first steps in this direction. To release the child from coercion, to tell him: "you should not."
- One of the participants in my seminars told me thatShe was summoned by the teacher and began to scold her son: he is so-and-so, he is the fifth, and the tenth. But this mother just said: "You know, Nina is a petrovna, I really love my boy!" And Nina Petrovna fell silent. This is one answer.
- There is another, the opposite. "Thank you for telling me this, I see your burning desire to help my child get out of this unpleasant situation. I will do what you told me. " Then come and say: "you probably noticed an improvement, and so do I. I'm sure it's because of your efforts. "
Teachers are also people. They are sometimes important to calm and support. Make it clear that you appreciate their work, respect it. But the evaluation of your child remains ultimately always for you. Whatever you say, you still love him.
- The school is at the time. and your Relationship with the child - forever.
The child is your friend, you do not need to educate him, he needs to be raised, constantly nurturing with parental love. Learn how to raise your child properly, so that he grew up A full member of society.