How to Make Crystal Lollipops
This original experiment will be very enjoyable for any child! Just a week at home you can grow a real magical Crystal lollipop. Not only beautiful, but sweet too ...
For this you need to create a small chemical laboratory in your kitchen. A great lesson for a creative evening!
How to make crystal candies
You will need
- 2 cups of water
- 5 glasses of sugar
- Wooden sticks for mini-kebabs
- Heavy paper
- Transparent glasses
- food colorings
- Take a fourth of a glass of water and a couple of tablespoons of sugar. On fire Sugar syrup. Pour some sugar on the paper.
Dip your wand into sugar syrup, collect sticky stick with sticky stick. Distribute them evenly on a stick, then the crystal will be flat.
- The sticks must be completely dry. It is better to make them in the evening and leave to dry for the night.
- Pour into a saucepan 2 cups water and 2.5 cupsSahara. Dissolve all the sugar over medium heat. In the resulting syrup pour the remaining 2.5 cups of sugar and weld until completely dissolved. Turn off the fire and leave the syrup on the stove for about 15 minutes.
- While the syrup cools, prepare the wand. Fasten them on the clothespin as shown in the picture. So that the stick is better kept on the clothespin, use an additional piece of paper to fix it.
- Spill the hot syrup over the glasses. The syrup should not cool down, otherwise the crystals will not grow. For colored crystals add food colors to the syrup. Put the prepared sticks in a jar of syrup so that they do not touch the walls and the bottom of the jar.
- Now it's just time to wait! Crystals will increase every day, children are interested in watching this process. Home candy - this is incredibly delicious, the child will be so pleased with the result of the experiment!
- You need to be prepared for the fact that some crystals grow slowly, while others grow faster. But it's so exciting!
- To create such beauty of the house with the child is very simple, it is a good idea for development of observance and accuracy.
Replace the evening at the TV with cartoons original scientific experiment! And do not forget to treat something sweet to a young experimenter.
Tell other parents how to do it. Leisure of a child Magic!