15 simple truths
Spring depression Always comes suddenly. Bad thoughts start to overtake us and pursue a bad mood, although life on the streets is resurrected after hibernation. 15 simple truths will help you cope with a bad mood and a depressed state. "so simple!" Prepared for you today. They will not only raise your spirits, but also set you up for positive thoughts.
- On earth there are at least 2 people for whom you are ready to give your life.
- At least 13 people love you in their own way.
- The only reason why, perhaps, someone hates you is because he / she just wants to be like you.
- Your smile can make happy even those who do not like you.
- Every night someone will think about you before going to bed.
- For someone, you mean everything.
- Even when you make the biggest mistake in life, something good comes along with it, too.
- When you think that life has turned away from you, look at it from another perspective.
- Always remember, when life gives one more chance, then you will succeed!
- Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
- So love people who treat you right, forget about those who do not, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
- If you have a chance - take it! If this chance changes your whole life, let it happen.
- No one said that it would be easy. They just promised that it's worth it.
- Always remember when life gives you a lemon, ask for tequila and salt!
- I would prefer to get one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here, than a whole car of all this when I'm gone!
Keep these phrases and remember them when you feel bad. They will help you gather your thoughts and tune in to positive things.
Help your friends cope with the spring depression and tell them about these truths!