Useful properties of St. John's wort
St. John's wort is very useful Medicinal plant. It is used in various fields of medicine. But its main property is getting rid of stresses and depressive conditions. Tea from St. John's wort can return the taste to life. Almost all people who drink it, notice the disappearance of anxiety and insomnia. As they say, natural remedies are the best healers!
How to brew tea correctly from St. John's wort: 1 tbsp. L. Herbs pour a glass of boiling water and drink 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day with honey or sugar.
Properties of St. John's wort
- St. John's wort promotes the proper functioning of the digestive system, as it stimulates bile, protects the gastric mucosa and reduces spasms.
- St. John's wort has long been used in folk medicine as an anthelmintic.
- If you make a St. John's wort and rinse your mouth and throat, you can cure various inflammations. Also, St. John's wort helps in the treatment of colds, sinusitis and bronchitis.
- In the composition of St. John's wort enter more than 15 biologicallyActive substances. For example, chlorogenic and coffee acids contained in the plant, have anti-inflammatory and healing properties, and flavonoids contribute to vasodilation.
- Hypericin in St. John's wort is an excellent antiseptic for the urinary tract.
- This plant heals various wounds, eczema, acne, boils and insect bites.
- Ointments, which include St. John's wort extract,Treat for skin diseases. St. John's wort reduces pain, burning and itching. It also soothes the skin and heals burns. However, creams and ointments based on St. John's wort are not recommended for those who are long under the ultraviolet rays.
- Infusions of St. John's wort can not be taken by pregnant women and hypertensives. All others are recommended in moderation. Before treatment it is better to consult a doctor.
Share with your friends Properties of St. John's wort, Perhaps, it will come in handy. The diseases that he heals, there are every third on the planet.