Facts about cheese
Many people like this tasty and healthy product, like cheese. Virtually no kitchen in the world can do without it! Everyone knows that cheese has a huge number of different varieties.
But not everyone knows Entertaining facts About this popular product, which we will tell you about. Most likely, most of them will be a discovery for you.
Facts about cheese
- Scientists argue that First cheese Appeared approximately in 3000-2800 years BC. E., Since traces of the remains of this product were found in the Egyptian pyramids built at that time.
- In ancient Rome believed that cheese improves digestion. Also it was used as Antidote for poisoning.
- In the production of one kilogram of cheese, ten liters of milk are used.
- Cheese, which is produced in the Caucasus, has a rich smell. Many people think that cheese is an aphrodisiac, so no wedding feast can do without it.
- Collectors of cheese labels are called tyrosemiofilistami. An interesting hobby, is not it?
- Every year in the UK hold a competition for skating cheese.
- For the wedding as a gift, Queen Victoria received a disc of cheddar cheese weighing more than 500 kg.
- Many believe that mice are very fond of cheese. But this is true only in cartoons. In fact, rodents do not like products with a strong smell, which includes cheese, and with pleasure, they savor grain and fruits.
- According to legend, the overtaster, who left society and retired in the desert, ate almost one cheese for twenty years.
- Some varieties of cheese are stained. For example, cheddar cheese is dyed with the help of annato seeds. Cheaper cheeses are colored with marigold petals or carrot juice.
- In emilia-romance (the italy region) is 4A bank that accepts expensive hard cheese as a loan security. One banking house took 400 thousand circles of Parmesan for storage from its customers.
- To create a picture "Running hours" Salvador Dali was inspired by camembert. After he ate a piece of this soft sort of cheese, he came to the image of "spreading time". The artist loved cheese and once said this: "If in the country there are not at least fifty varieties of cheese and good wine, then the country has reached the handle".
For sure, some facts about cheese have become a real discovery for you.
Share this exciting information with friends, they will also be interested.