"so simple!" Prepared for you today a very entertaining psychological test that will help you understand yourself and begin to understand your inner world.
Prepare a piece of paper and a pen. First you will need to carefully read the questions and give them a written response. Try to answer as quickly as possible.
Write or even draw the first thing that comes to your mind. If you answer them immediately and without hesitation, you will be able to establish contact with your subconscious.
- You go with someone in the forest. who is it?
- You walk in the woods and see the animal. What kind of animal is this?
- What happens after you have met his eyes?
- You go deeper into the woods and see a clearing in front of you. Before you is the house of your dreams. Describe its size.
- Is there a fence around it?
- You enter the house and go to the dining room. Then you see the dining table. What is on it and around it?
- You go out through the back door and you see a glass or a cup lying right on the grass. From what material is the container made?
- What will you do with it?
- You go to the end of the clearing, in the middle of which there is a house. There is a pond. What is this a pond?
- How are you going to cross the water to move on?
These answers demonstrate these values and ideals.
- The person with whom you are going is the most important person in your life.
- The size of an imaginary animal - this is actually the size of your internal problems. The bigger the animal, the harder it is for you to live.
- How you react to an unexpected meeting in the forest is the most characteristic way for you to solve problems (aggressive, passive).
- The size of the house of your dreams is the size of your ambitions. If it's too big, maybe you high expectations from life.
- The absence of a fence says that you are an open and internally free person. If it is, then you value your personal space and expect the same from others.
- If there is no food, flowers or people on the table or near it, then you are probably deeply unhappy.
- Strength and durability of the material from which the capacity is made is how strong and strong you perceive your relationships in the family. Disposable plastic or paper glass? glass?
Most likely, you are worried about the future of your family. If the container was metal or porcelain, then you have nothing to worry about.
- Your act characterizes the attitude to the person from question number 1.
- The size of the pond is the size of your sexual appetite.
- The more "wet" mode of movement you choose, the more important in your life is sex.
This test can be repeated again and again with a difference of several days. So you can see how your emotional condition from day to day. This test must be passed to everyone. Recommend it to your friends!