Inventions for the lazy
Whatever they say, but a real engineProgress is laziness. Only lazy people begin to come up with all sorts of adaptations to make their life even easier. Any achievements of modern technology are aimed at Increased comfort, But at the same time people are moving less and less, leaving the house and so on.
Today the editorial staff of the site "so simple!" Prepared a selection of achievements of modern science and technology for the most lazy people. So let's see if you, of course, are not lazy.
Inventions for the lazy
- Brush on the radio control.
- Special scoop for cleaning a broom.
- A modern trash can. It has a sensor for opening without hands and a wi-fi connection for signaling that it's time to take out the garbage or run out of garbage bags ...
- Clothes for the child. Now the floor will rub it.
- Soap and a brush for pets. two in one.
- A robot for cleaning your gadget screens.
- Door mat that absorbs dirt.
- Self-cleaning brush.
- A magnetized brush for cleaning the inside of the containers.
- Rugs for the gas stove.
- Plaid, which is convenient to wipe the monitors.
- This toothbrush is wound on a tube with toothpaste.
- Brush for cleaning corn.
- Wand-bidet. You type in water, press a button and use it as a bidet.
- Special sponges for which no soap is needed.
- Guess what it is? Before you is a toothbrush that is placed in the mouth and it cleans all teeth at the same time in 6 seconds.
- Special disinfecting device. Just click on the button and hold it over the desired surface.
- Necktie with microfibre lining.
- Glasses cleaners.
- Special gel for cleaning the keyboard.
- Each time you open the cover, it cleans the camera lens.
- Stain removers for those who do not like to bend. Threw, staggered, the spot disappeared.
- Robot for washing windows.
- Shoes for rubbing the floor.
- A bin in which there are several bags. Pulled out the top and you can fill the bucket with trash again.
- Dish washing agent in a container that does not need to be lifted. Pressed and washed.
- A dust ball.
- Device for fast washing of cutlery.
- Dryer for the whole body.
... oh yes, below is a small vacuum cleaner.
Agree that the people who invented all this, obviously did not seek to spend extra calories for cleaning and other Home routines.
If one of your friends is the same, then tell him about these wonders of technology, maybe he will want to buy something.