Cosmetics and perfumes in the Soviet Union
An interesting paradox: in spite of the fact that in the Soviet Union there was a huge deficit of cosmetics and goods in general, all the same the women managed to look beautiful and well-groomed. Care products At that time it was very difficult to get. They took everything they offered, even if the shade was not at all suitable. In any case, the goods could then be handed over to the commission ...
We suggest you to plunge into those days and remember, Than used by Soviet beauties!!
Cosmetics and perfumes from the Soviet Union
- It is absolutely impossible to imagine the make-up of those years without Carcases in a bar. Before use it needed to be moistened, so many people just spat at it. And the most desperate twirled eyelashes with a hot spoon beforehand.
- Many people think that the trendy trend to use Rouge as lipstick, Was invented recently. But so did many women in the USSR.
- Tooth powder, Except for a hard abrasive brushing of teeth, you could have much more to clean, for example, cutlery. On registration and a material of a tooth-powder saved. There was still no competition.
- Baby shampoo "quack-quack" Many cause beautiful memories. The delightful smell of toffee and caramel can not be compared to any scent of modern shampoo. He foamed well, did not pinch his eyes, and his hair was very fluffy and soft after it.
- One of the elements of the image of most women of fashion of that time was a magnificent hairdo. To create this miracle of hairdressing art was used Hairspray "charm". He fixed his hair so that it became firm to the touch.
- Already in the late eighties on the market there was a lot of various cosmetics. Shadows ruby rose, Probably, had everything.
- About the production of este lauder, lancôme and dior from the brand store many did not even dream of. And those who had such cosmetics, used it on special occasions.
- Voice-frequency cream "ballet""From the factory" freedom "created the effect of an unnatural mask, although it well masked the shortcomings.
- The powder was divided into the following groups:
The highest quality - "east", "velvety", "ballet".
Group a (good quality) - "camellia", "chypre".
Group in (mass production) - "red moscow", "kremlin", "ellada", "fairy tale".
Group b (middle) - "mask", "carmen", "lilac", "violet".
- The most popular spirits of that time were"Red moscow". The prototype was the "favorite bouquet of the Empress", which was first produced in 1913 in honor of the 300th anniversary of the Romanovs' house, specially for Alexandra Feodorovna, and then in 1925 the production of fragrance was renewed under the name "red moscow". Also not less popular spirits were "Natasha", "red poppy", "tenderness" and others.
- For men were releasing Colognes. The most popular were "Sasha", "Triple" and "Lily of the Valley."
- Kiki brand Was popular with its varnishes, the quality of which was frankly bad, the nails of them spoiled, but, as they say, beauty requires sacrifice.
Do you remember with nostalgia? So share with friends this interesting article about cosmetics and perfume in the Soviet Union.