Candle of colored crayons
Wax crayons like all children. Remember how it was convenient and interesting to paint them all in a row? I still love this inexpressible feeling of contact between a wax pencil and paper ...
But wax crayons can not only draw -The range of their use is quite wide. For example, lipstick of unusual color is prepared on the basis of chalk. It's amazing how much you can think of if you release your imagination from the usual frames! these Colored candles - fruits of bright imagination ... just admire!
Candle from colored crayons
- First, take a box of colored crayons.
- Choose your favorite colors that blend harmoniously.
- A glass beaker can be used as a candlestick. For the candle you need a wick!
- Glue the wick to the glass, preferably do it right in the middle.
- Put the wax remnants from the old candles in a plastic cup. Heat the wax in the microwave.
- Cut the wax crayons into pieces and add them to the melted wax.
- Put the candlestick at an angle so that it's convenient to pour melted wax there.
- Melt thoroughly chalks with wax in a microwave, pour the liquid mass into the candlestick. Let it freeze for 20 minutes.
- Now turn the glass in the other direction and pour one more colored layer of wax into the candlestick. Also let it freeze.
- Leave the last layer gently on top, let the candle dry well.
- Brilliant result!
In this video you can spy all the subtleties of preparing colored candles from wax crayons.
Adding a few drops of essential oil to the liquid wax, you can make the candle fragrant! Candle From chalks it is possible together with the child, after all it soeasily. And most importantly - that you can achieve irreproachable favorite colors by mixing melted crayons of different shades. Make a unique candle suitable for your interior!
Share this video with your friends, light a spark of inspiration in them!