Canteen from plates
A shelf for fruits and sweets is a very useful thing in everyday life, which often costs a lot of money. To save your budget "so simple!" Has prepared for you a step-by-step instruction on how to make such a shelf with your own hands without much effort and time and money.
And you can choose any Dishes - and your bookcase will be unique in its kind!
How to draw a bookcase
- To begin with, you need to choose the dishes from whichYou will make this wonderful bookcase. It should be 3 plates of different sizes and you can add a cup to them. The rod for the shelf you will need to buy separately in a specialized store. You will also need a drill and a drill bit.
- So, let's start making a bookcase!
- Before you drill the plates, glue the place where you will make the hole with the paint tape so that the plate does not crack.
- Drill a plate on a wooden board.
- Remove the painting tape.
- Now proceed to join the elements of the bookcase.
- If you want to add a cup to the shelf, then you will need to solve the problem of the thickness of the bottom of the cup along with the saucer. For this you can use a threaded rod of the required size.
- The shelf is ready! It does not take much space in your house, because it can be easily dismantled.
This is a very useful thing in the house, if you like to receive guests and treat them to various Sweets. Use this cool advice if you like this idea!