How to remake old chairs
Old, already served its Furniture The place is not at the dump. Old chairs can give a new and even very exciting life, if you add just a little imagination. From them it is possible to make both brand-new cute chairs, and absolutely unexpected subjects, for example a photo frame or a bedside table.
"so simple!" Prepared for you some amazing ideas For alteration of old chairs. Look and be inspired!
What to make of old chairs
- Old chairs can easily be turned into new ones.
- Here are some ideas for reworking old chairs. From them wonderful regiments will turn out.
- Or a dressing table with storage for accessories.
- From the chair can get an unusual clothes hanger.
- Or for towels in the bathroom.
- Turn the old chairs into bedside tables.
- Another version of the unusual hanger.
- Original photo frames from the backs.
- If the back is net, then it will serve as a holder for the ornaments.
- Feeding troughs for the dog.
- From several chairs, placed in a row and fastened together, you will get an original bench for a house or a garden.
- From them it is possible to make even something like a flower bed.
- Or stand for flowerpots.
- Children's swing.
Take as a basis the old sidus. If the filler is still in good condition, you can leave it. If the chair has lost its softness, take a foam rubber and cut out a detail from it according to the shape of the seat.
For plating choose a thick fabric. Make a pattern, guided by the shape and size of the seat and taking at least 10 centimeters of stock on the sides. The fabric can be fixed on the back with a super glue or a furniture stapler.
Take advantage of these wonderful ideas to create a cozy atmosphere in your house!
And tell these ideas to your friends and girlfriends!