10 brilliant ideas for home
Everyone dreams Make your stay more comfortable, But at the same time does not want to part withFavorite things. For those who live in a private home, this is not a problem - you can take clothes or books to the attic, throw in the garage or allocate for this summer kitchen. But residents of apartments have to come up with all the more cunning and sophisticated ways to organize their space.
We offer you original advice that will save you more than one square meter of living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Read and be inspired!
Ideas for small space organization
- Hanging shelves, attached to the wall in v-shaped way, will save a few square meters.
- Covering the rack with a mattress or blanket, you can create a cozy couch. Here you can read and store books.
- Multifunctional hanger will be able to teach children to order in a game form.
- A real find for girls: decorations on the wall behind the mirror!
- From the bracket of the desk lamp you can make a convenient bedside holder for the electronic book. Now reading before going to sleep will definitely become a habit!
- Stand for magazines can come in handy even in the kitchen!
- Separators for boxes - another find for housewives.
- A narrow shoe cabinet in the bathroom - an excellent place for storing detergents and toilet paper.
- Such a trolley will significantly shorten the cleaning time. Now everything that is needed will be at hand!
- A heap of linen will drive anyone crazy! But, having folded the linen in the net for the box, you can not only put things in order, but also save space in the closet.
free space In our time - the dream of any mistress. But if this dream has not yet been realized - it does not matter. Use our advice and tell your friends about them. You need to live here and now, even if only a few square meters are at your disposal.
Learn to distribute space correctly, it's quite easy!