How to remake an old chest of drawers
Old furniture still remained in Soviet timesMany either at home or at the dacha. It's a pity to throw it away, and it's already sickening to look at it, because these old cupboards, stools and chests of drawers have long been out of fashion and look not quite presentable. If you are one of the "lucky" owners of the ancient bedside table or chest, which you have already been fed up with, "so simple!" Offers to update and decorate in the style of art deco. Old furniture will be impossible to find out!
How to remodel an old chest of drawers
You will need
- Metal buttons (a large number, depending on the pattern that you will be applying)
- White paint for wood
- Stencils with patterns
- a hammer
Course of action
- First repaint the old chest of drawers in any color that fits your interior. In our case it will be white. Let the paint dry completely.
- Then transfer the pattern that you want to make to the chest of drawers with a stencil and a simple pencil.
- Fill the pattern around the contour with metal buttons. Help yourself with a hammer.
- Between the buttons leave a small distance.
That's what will end up as a result.
The result is amazing!
Such an updated chest of drawers will look great in the bedroom, in the living room, and even in the children's room. Try to update the design of old furniture in such an extraordinary way!