Mosaic steps for the garden
Everyone wants to have them near the house or at the cottage was all very well-groomed and beautiful, but not all have enough money to implement their zadumok. Today "so simple!" Has prepared for you an idea that you, perhaps, will want to bring to life. Below is a step-by-step instruction that will help you do Beautiful mosaic stone For paving steps or tracks on your site.
You can use any broken dishes and cement, which remained after the repair work. It turns out this is such a charm! And you can always fantasize with a drawing ...
What can be done from broken dishes and glass
You will need
- Fragments of old plates or colored glass
- form for baking
- metal grid
- Sticky paper
- Petrolatum or sunflower oil
- Prepare shards of different sizes and different colors.
- Cut out the adhesive from the adhesive paper around the size of the shape and lay it inside.
- Lay out the ornament from the fragments in the form of a mosaic.
- When the composition is ready, put it aside.
- Kneading cement mortar according to the instructions on the package.
- Carefully stir the solution until completely ready.
- Cut a piece of metal mesh. It will give strength to decorative tiles.
- Smear the form with vaseline or sunflower oil and put inside a figured ornament of fragments.
- Lay out the cement slurry in the mold and carefully ram it, smooth it.
- Lay a metal mesh in the shape.
- Lay out another layer of cement and allow the structures to dry for two days.
- When the solution dries, turn the mold and gently remove the resulting tile. Remove the adhesive paper.
- Surface varnish colorless.
Decorative tiles Ready!
It will become a bright decoration of your dacha, and you can place it anywhere: lay out a path for it, make it out of it Stairs Or simply decorate with such a tile a place near the house.
Do you think this idea will appeal to your friends?