How to transfer an image to a stone
Photography is one of the most touching and personal gifts that you can present to close people for memory. Sometimes a single photo can express more than words. But how to make such a gift More original?
We have prepared for you a master class, How to transfer an image to the surface, For example, on such as a stone.
Photo on the surface of a stone
You will need
- A drawing printed on a laser printer (photo)
- Stone with perfectly smooth and smooth surface
- Gel for transfer of images (medium transfer gel)
- Damp cloth
- acrylic lacquer
- Cut the stone with a brush using a generous gel layer to transfer the images.
- Then do the same with the photo.
- Put the photo on the stone, as in the video.
- Glue it well and smooth it with your hands so that there are no bubbles. You can use a small roller.
- Leave the stone for 8 hours at room temperature, so that the gel dries.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the paper with a damp cloth.
- After you remove all the paper, cover the stone with a layer of varnish.
- Let me dry up a bit and the picture will be ready!
In more detail the entire process can be seen in the video.
In this way, you can transfer the image not only to the stone, but also to other surfaces, for example, a tree. Try it Make a picture at home.
You will not only have a pleasant time, but you will be able to please the result of your loved ones!