Pets, Unfortunately, bring us not only pleasure. Cats constantly strive to scratch new furniture or wallpaper. But this can be avoided by buying a special sharpener for claws for his furry friend.
Or you can do it yourself Playground For the cat, as did our heroine. The girl has thought up, how it is possible to receive something useful and, simultaneously, pleasing an eye, having spent a minimum of money and materials.
- First, the handmade cut a small tree, cut off small branches, tore down the leaves and brought into the yard prey.
- The girl cut off the knots in such a way that they resembled a spiral staircase.
- After that she cut out two identical circles of plywood and glued them together to make the stand more stable.
- Then the girl planted these circles on self-tapping screws.
- Then the cosmetic part of the work began.
- From cardboard she cut out the forms of future shelves.
- And after themselves shelves from a wooden plate.
- Finally, the shelves of all shapes and sizes were ready.
- To the knots she attached them with bolts.
- But before that, the master prepared a patch of soft cloth, resistant to cat claws.
- The shelves were treated with stain and lacquer.
- After which they were fixed on a support, and the girl was pasted with a thick string with a trunk.
- that's all!
- The sharpener is ready ...
- ... and the cats are incredibly happy with such a wonderful playground!
Please your pets, if you have free time and space to establish such a sharpener. They will be very pleased with the gift.