How to make a coffee table from a stump
In stores you can find a large numberCoffee tables. They often resemble large boxes and have a not too original design. But if you have a rich imagination, then you can get something more than just bookend And a television remote.
One man decided to use a regular stump and metal rods for Creating a table. That's what he did ...
Original stump table
- He cut out a wooden plate from the stump.
- Polished it so that the surface was smooth.
- Covered with varnish.
- When it was time to make a frame, he used metal rods.
- He welded them together.
It turned out quite well.
- That's where the fun begins ...
- That's where the wooden slab will be fastened, but it's not the top of the table, as you probably thought.
- He attached a wooden slab in the middle ...
- Turned the table over.
This is the top of the table.
If you're interested in how to make such a coffee table from start to finish, look more closely in the video.
It's incredible. Some perceive stump As an ordinary piece of wood, and someone will make of it a functional work of art.
Share this delightful idea with your friends!