Headband from the sock
First of all in the cold season people's ears freeze. But wearing a hat is not always desirable, since it spoils the hair and sometimes rubs his forehead.
So we have prepared for you a wonderful idea in the video tutorial: How to make a headband from a sock. In the shortest possible time and completely free of charge, you can make a chic and useful thing!
Although at first the idea seems absurd, but most likely, you will change your mind when you see how this band looks stylishly on the girl!
How to make a warm bandage on your head
You will need
- 1 long toe
- Needles and threads
- Wrap the sock around your head. Measure the right length and cut the excess: the elastic and the toe (the front part of the sock). Just do not throw away the cut off remains, they will come in handy.
- The ends of the sock together. Then turn out the future bandage outside.
- Cut the elastic of the sock to get a strip of fabric. Then cut it in length.
- Wrap a strip around the bandage, as in the photo. Cut off the excess and the ends of the strip.
- Homemade headband From the sock is ready!
More detailed instructions can be viewed in the video:
Share this ingenious and at the same time simple idea with your friends!