Fireplace made of cardboard boxes
Many of us tend to make our home as cozy as possible. For this we add to the interior a variety of Lovely details. But the main thing that makes the atmosphere in the house truly fabulous and pleasant is the fireplace. And do not say that you never dreamed of it!
Unfortunately, not everyone has the opportunity to translate this dream into reality. But from any situation you can find a way out! We suggest you make Decorative fireplace from cardboard. Advantages: mobility, accessibility, simplicity, beauty and cheapness.
Be sure to do this for a new year, and a festive mood for you and your family is guaranteed!
Fireplace from cardboard boxes
You will need
- carton boxes
- Several sheets of Whatman
- Red cardboard of two colors
- Place the boxes in such a way that the design looks like a fireplace. You can do it the way it is on the photo.
- After having done the preparatory work, carefully clip the box with the usual and double-sided adhesive tape.
- Defend the white paper of the box so that no joints can be seen.
- Calculate the size of the "bricks". Measure and cut the red cardboard into rectangles. Glue them to the construction not closely. If you do not want to bother, you can buy wallpapers with imitation of brickwork.
- The top of the fireplace and the shelves can be made from dsp, so that there is an opportunity to put something on them.
- Print out and paste the photo of burning firewood, so that the fireplace has a finished look.
- In the end of the works decorate the fireplace with a New Year's garland!
Create in your home an unrivaled New Year's cosiness with the help of such a fireplace. It is very easy to do, in addition, it is safe.
Share this wonderful idea with your friends. Perhaps one of them will want to realize it!