Design of a room for a girl
Every girl dreams of her own magic kingdom. I always wanted a tree house! It's a pity that my parents were not at all until this ... this girl was very fortunate: her dream came true!
The creative father decided to create a very special room for his daughter. Working in the field of video games, the man well developed his imagination and came up with something really interesting.
Design rooms for girls
- That's what the children's room looked like before the alteration. Boringly somehow, I can not stand these white walls!
- The mad daddy project began with an ordinary rough drawing.
- But here is the layout of the future beautiful room, to which Dad spent 18 months and almost 4000 euros. But I do not feel sorry for my daughter!
- The father has calculated everything to the slightest nuance. A man's approach to business does not tolerate flaws!
- So it looks like an iron frame-the basis of the design.
- A thin wire mesh is stretched over the iron frame. The girl's eyes are burning with anticipation of magic!
- The tree begins to take on the usual form. That the children's room was well protected, the father paid much attention to fire safety.
- The tree is completely covered with papier-mâché. You can start drawing!
- Dad tried to give the tree a natural look: even moss looks like real.
- Look closely: the daughter is already sitting in the tree, absolutely happy. This place comes from the most beautiful children's dreams!
- Even a bird on the branch is ... Little room for a girl A lot of interesting details.
- Graceful butterflies on a tree. Dad thought of everything!
- Magic items in the children's room - a good help for the development of children's imagination.
- Just breath intercepts from such beauty!
- In such a room you want to believe in all the best and rejoice in every day. If there was a prize "Father of the Year", this man would have definitely received it!
- How great that children's dreams come true! So wonderful Interior of a children's room for a girl I want to show all my parents ...
I do not cease to dream, although my age is no longer a child ... share with your friends this inspiring story-idea!