Among all kinds of design of nails the place of honor takes Antifunctional, Or, as it is still called, "a back jacket" and "a jacket on the contrary". The question immediately arises: how does it differ from the usual French manicure?
Just in this technique do not focus on the tips of the marigolds, but on the crescent moon at the base of the nail - the lunula. That's where the name came from "Moon manicure".
Distinguish between two Varieties of moon manicure: With a concave or convex "smile" at the base of the nail. Both of them look interesting on the nails and are worthy of your attention!
- Black color is a win-win option.
- For bright personalities.
- Perhaps, such shades will never go out of fashion ...
- The very tenderness!
- A little game of colors.
- Return to black ... it fits all shades.
- An unusual combination of colors. But it looks good!
- Sometimes it is appropriate to add shine.
- But the classic always comes first!
If you prefer a classic French manicure, I doubt that you want to jump sharply to something new. However how much that life - you can experiment once!
Share with us your favorite ideas!