What to make of a cot
In every family where there are children, sooner or later there is a problem of recycling A cot. Some parents sell it or give it to friends, some save it until the birth of the next baby.
"so simple!" Proposes to approach the issue creatively and make from an old baby crib something new and original.
What to do from a cot
- The most elementary trick is to use it as a dryer for clothes.
- If you tie the bottom of the crib to the wall and fix on it a few hooks and a magnetic tape, it turns out Organizer For kitchen utensils.
- And from the bottom on the springs a suspended flower bed! For a balcony is a great idea.
- Especially for needlewomen!
- Having arranged so a children's corner, you can gradually learn the child of independence: the kid will be interesting to lay out accessories on places.
- And functionality, and decor.
- Alternative to a coffee table.
- desk In the literal sense! Panels on which you can draw, are sold in construction stores.
- Chairs from the sides of the bed: the master did a great job.
- Such a little table will surely be happy, and parents will save on buying furniture.
- Here are more options for organizing children's space. And why my parents did not think of this ...
- If you strengthen the structure with iron corners, the baby cot is also suitable for adults.
- A great option for giving.
- To implement this idea, of course, you need some skills ... but how impressive it looks!
Do not rush to get rid of old furniture, because it can make so much interesting. Things made with their own hands, will give the house a unique charm and fill with comfort.
If our selection of ideas suited you, share it with your friends!