Hologram projector for phone
Everyone knows that hologram Is a three-dimensional image. But few people have heard that it can be created with a conventional smartphone! Feel like a real magician, we know the secret of this miracle and gladly share it.
Soon there will be phones that will beProject a holographic image of the interlocutor during a phone call, creating the illusion of a person's presence nearby. There are already three-dimensional images that you can touch with your hands! While scientists continue to make incredible discoveries, you can enjoy this spectacular experiment ...
Projector holograms for the phone
You will need
- Plastic transparent box from the cd-disk (can be replaced with a sheet for lamination)
- Stationery knife or glass cutter
- graph paper
- Scotch tape or superglue
- a pen
- Draw a trapezium on a millimeter or plain white paper with the proportions 1 cm x 4 cm x 6 cm (6 cm - bottom base, 1 cm - upper, and 4 cm - height). Carefully cut out the shape.
- On a ready paper template, cut out 4 such trapezes from transparent plastic with a clerical knife.
- Clip the trapeze with adhesive tape or super-glue between them on each side. Now you just need to put the design on your smartphone and include a special video with a hologram!
This short video will show you how easy it is to make a similar trick. The result brought me to absolute delight!
But here's a video with a hologram!
I will definitely repeat this trick! I can imagine how delightful my children will be when they see this hologram projector for the phone ...