Bed of petunias
Agree, the cascading flowering flower bed is an excellent Solution for garden decoration: Looks great and saves preciousspace! Lush, hanging caps of petunia flowers - a real delight for the eyes for a long time, because this plant blooms from the beginning of summer and until the first frost.
If you, like me, can not indifferently look at Cascade beds of petunias, Pay attention to this project! Choose ampelnye grades: so the composition will look even more spectacular.
Bed of petunias
- First thing you need to build a box-base. The author of today's design for this purpose chose the old pallets. You, of course, can choose a container based on your preferences and imagination.
- The bottom of the box was covered with a garden film, the top of the bed was covered with soil. Petunia loves loamy or sandy loamy soil, which was previously made with compost or humus.
- Plant the first row of colors: gently stretch the ground part of the plants into the holes. Above the mound a new layer of soil.
- Free space at the opposite wall of the container is filled with drainage.
- Then plant flowers by the tier by the tier ...
- The top of the box is also filled with seedlings, so that the flower arrangement in the future would look three-dimensional.
- By the way, richness of colors petunium gives the opportunity to choose different color combinations.
- Looks wonderful ...
- But now it's easy not to take your eyes off!
When starting to make a flower bed and choosing a place for it, remember that petunia Loves sunlight and warmth. Large-varietal varieties are more demanding for heat and more thermophilic than small-colored varieties. Also consider that heavy rains can harm delicate petals, which leads to loss of decorativeness and the termination of flowering.
Share your inspiration with your friends: tell them about this idea for the garden!