Cardigan with your own hands
In the spring the weather is so changeable: in the morning it's sunny - towards the evening a downpour. For such a time of the year will be very opportunely Free-cut cardigan. This model is really universal: it is suitable for dresses, jeans and classic trousers ... especially since now such a thing is at the peak of popularity!
With a pattern from "so simple!" You can sew Cardigan for 1 night, In order to show off in the new thing the next morning. Choose a fabric to taste and start to work. When selecting the material take into account: the thinner the canvas, the more flowing the product will turn out.
The amount of fabric is indicated for size 44-46 with an eye to the fact that after washing the jersey can sit.
You will need
- 2 m of knitted fabric
- Threads that match the color
- sewing machine
- Prepare the canvas: Before starting the cutting, wash it in slightly warm water and dry it to avoid surprises. In the photo the dimensions are in inches. If you take into account that 1 inch = 2.54 cm, then you need to cut 2 rectangles measuring 76 x 102 centimeters.
- Cut each rectangle according to the photo below. On the side of side a and b. This will be the backrest. Connect the corners c and d, as well as c1 and d1, respectively. The product on the formed direct.
- It turned out to be such a kind of cocoon.
- Decompose the product on a flat surface, deviate from each corner 13 cm and cut. This will be the opening of the sleeves.
- The final stage is the processing of slices. You can be congratulated with a new thing!
Sewing a cardigan with your own hands, you will be able to save a round sum: there is such a stylish little thing worth it. For me it is now an indispensable part of the wardrobe: it looks great with anything!
If you liked this idea, share it with your friends!