7 yoga poses for beginners
If you are still a beginner in yoga, you, probably,Admire the master who can stand on his hands and do something unimaginable with his body. But everyone ever started with something, and you, of course, are no exception.
If you have a vague idea about asanas,But already you see yourself sitting in a lotus position somewhere on the seashore, then you only need to do two things: buy a ticket and start your acquaintance with yoga.
Redaction "so simple!" Offers your attention 7 poses for beginners who will not only acquaint you with unique oriental exercises, but also will improve your body.
Pose of the mountain (tadasana)
Tadasana - the first and very important standing asana, which at first glance seems simple. Its complexity lies in the fact that in this position it is necessary to stand upright, still and calm, like grief.
- Helps to wake up in the morning.
- Strengthens the external and internal muscles of the abdomen.
- Improves posture.
- Ensures the correct growth of the vertebral bones.
- Promotes the release of spinal nerves.
- Removes constipation.
- Helps to keep the spine, and also the joints of the hands and feet young and flexible.
The posture of a child (balasana)
Is one of the most important poses in the classroomFor beginners, is aimed at deep relaxation of the muscles of the back. In addition, this pose is suitable for relieving stress during the day or for reducing muscle tension after performing a complex exercise.
- Relaxes the spine.
- Stretches the hips and ankles.
- Removes stress.
The posture of the cat and the pose of the cow (marjarianas and bitilasana)
These postures are considered one of the most popular. They are recommended to people suffering from back pain, as they help to increase the space between the vertebrae, and the muscles - to "remember" the natural bending of the spine.
In the cat's pose, the spine bends back, imitating the sweet sipping of the cat. The posture of the cow rounds the back and resembles the back of a grazing cow.
- Stretches the upper humeral girdle, chest, abdominal press.
- Strengthens the neck and spine.
- Removes stress.
Dog face down (adho mukha svanasana)
This posture helps to relieve fatigue, returnLost energy, so it is especially useful for runners who rest after a race. Posture develops quickness and lightness in the legs, promotes softening of salt spurs, relieves pain and stiffness in the heels.
- Strengthens the ankles, giving beautiful outlines to calf muscles.
- Helps with arthritis of the shoulder joints.
- Slows down the heartbeat.
- Updates the cells of the brain.
- Improves complexion.
- Promotes digestion.
- Has a beneficial effect on the condition of the abdominal organs.
Posture of a warrior i (virabhadrasana i)
During the pose of the warrior, the chest is maximally opened, the muscles are working on the back, posture improves.
- Strengthens arms, shoulders, ankles, back.
- Expands the chest, lungs and shoulders.
- Increases vitality.
- Improves the sense of balance.
Posture of a warrior ii (virabhadrasana ii)
This posture is recommended for all diseases of the spine. Is not recommended for serious heart disease.
- Removes cramps in the muscles of the calves and thighs.
- Gives flexibility to the feet.
- Tones the organs of the abdominal cavity.
Dead pose (shavasana)
Staying in this position for 4-5 minutes ideally completes any set of exercises. For beginners this is especially important, since it is necessary to learn to relax properly from the very first classes.
- Restores the nervous system.
- Eliminates chronic fatigue.
- Improves the energy of the body.
- Restores the work of organs.
If you want to change your body and Find inner harmony, Then stop choosing yoga for beginners. Since these exercises primarily focus on the spine, be careful: first perform asanas under the supervision of the instructor to avoid injury and learn the correct technique.
Tell your friends about these exercises, maybe they will also want to improve their body and spirit!