Feng Shui followers believe that the waterfall, albeit small, installed in the northwestern part of the room, can provide Well-being and prosperity in the house.
Indoor waterfall with your own hands - this is a worthy alternative to expensive factory products, because it will turn out to be completely unique and will cost relatively cheap.
You will need
- 1 clay stand with a diameter of 35 cm
- 1 clay stand with a diameter of 18 cm
- 1 clay stand with a diameter of 15 cm
- 3 clay supports with a diameter of 10 cm
- 1 clay pot with a diameter of 15 cm
- 1 clay pot with a diameter of 10 cm
- Pump for indoor fountains
- Hose for pump
- Liquid silicone
- Decor (stones, plants)
- Treat the paint from the can with the largest diameter stand. This should be done for additional moisture resistance, as clay is a fairly porous material.
- Soak in water all the tanks for about an hour. Thanks to this trick, then it will be easier to drill holes.
- Drilled a hole in the stand with a diameter of 18 cm in the thickness of the hose, the edges are processed with a file.
- One of the small stands had a four-side edge to drain the water. In the rest, make only 2 of these notches.
- In a pot with a diameter of 15 cm, also make 4 grooves on the edge and an opening in the bottom.
- Connect the water supply hose to the pump.
- Pot with a diameter of 15 cm, turn upside down and put it on the widest pedestal. The hose should be taken from the side by pulling it into the recess on the edge of the pot and pulled out through the hole in the center.
- From above establish a support with a diameter of 18 cm.
- Cut off the excess part of the hose, and treat the hole with liquid silicone.
- A small pot also set upside down, and on top you place one of the smallest plates.
- The lowest tier of the waterfall will consist of two small stands, set one on the other.
- Decorate the fountain with stones and plants.
- beauty! Do not forget to change the water from time to time.
A detailed description of the process of creating a home fountain, see the video.
The murmur of the water is soothing and helps to relax completely. A real paradise in the apartment. If you liked this great idea, share it with your friends!