Jewelery made of clay
Today "so simple!" Talk about the unusual technique of creating stunning Decorations from prints of plants on clay. Believe me, making this beauty is much easier than it seems at first glance!
You will need
- Self-curing clay (keraplast)
- Fresh plants or dried flowers
- Rolling pin
- stationery knife
- Epoxy resin
- Watercolor or acrylic paints
- Accessories for jewelry
- Roll clay into a layer 3-6 mm thick and expandOn top of selected plant samples. By the way, living plants leave more pronounced relief than dried ones. With a rolling pin, imprint the blade of grass and the flowers into the clay.
- After printing with a pair of tweezers, gently remove the plants from the Clays And leave the substrate dry (about a day).
- Roll out a fresh portion of clay again, 3-6 mm thick. Apply a new layer to the already dried and roll a rolling pin - you will get a beautiful Vegetative relief.
- Leave Impressions Dry out for a day - this will be the workpiece for further creativity.
- Select a fragment, tint it with watercolor, cut out the desired area with a cutter, sanding its edge.
- According to the instructions on the package, prepare Epoxy resin And cover it with the basis for strength and giving a beautiful gloss. Leave to dry completely.
- It remains only to make holes and attach the accessories!
The process of creating such ornaments is not fast, butAll efforts are definitely worth it! And if you start mass production, you can still make good money. Inspire friends to make unique and stylish gizmos.