Crafts from tires
Twice a year we change car tires. Most simply throw out the old rubber, without even thinking that it can serve as a material for creating bright and practical things.
Before you send tires to the trash, take a look at the original reuse ideas Automotive rubber.
Crafts from tires
- Framing mirrors with tires. The mirror can be adjusted to the desired size. For this you will need a glass cutter.
- Your pets will be grateful for thissleeping area. Paint the old tire with aerosol paint and put the pillow inside. Make sure that the paint is harmless in case your pet wants to gnaw rubber.
- What kind of child does not dream about a swing? A step closer to the dream.
- It's easier! Cut the tires with aerosol paint, put one on top of the other and glue, place the table top on top - the new table is ready!
- These hanging flower beds are not just hanging out on the tree! Behind them you can hide from envious neighbors.
- Large and comfortable seats.
- Colorful table for parties. There is no limit to fantasy!
- A flower bed with ladybirds and butterflies will attract everyone's attention.
- This is the idea of a carnival costume for craftsmen and those who have enough time.
- So the tire can look richly, if you cover it with an incredible amount of gold paint.
- Classics of the genre: a swing on the tree.
- After several years of collecting you can collect the material and the ladder.
- To create a sandbox, a tractor tire is perfect.
- This invention must be in every home! The tire edge gives a great advantage, as it does not allow water to drip onto the floor.
- Flower beds for plants.
- A coffee table for car lovers.
- Car tires perfectly complement the interior design! They are perfectly combined with lamps and laces.
- Parade of animals from rubber. It will surprise not only children!
- original A table for a country house.
- Favorites of all children and cinephiles: minions. Place these handsome men in your garden.
- Stool with flower bed. Wind the rope on the tire, insert the bottom and attach the legs.
- Comfortable chair for the living room.
- For such a climbing, the tires must be carefully fixed.
- Built-in bus sound system.
- Circles from the fairy tale "Alice in Wonderland" are now in your garden.
With so many original ideas, it would beWasteful waste of used tires, especially when processing costs money. Show others what can be done from unnecessary things and materials.
Surprise the neighbors, transform the yard together. Your friends probably have a couple of old tires, share these ideas with them!